Crosley Cruiser Turntable

I have been searching for a good looking turntable for a while, and today, I saw this beauty in my local record store. A Crosley Cruiser turntable! It comes in multiple colours, but I must say I'm rooting for the turquoise one. It would look great in my living room!
Also I LOVE the retro design, and the fact that it is portable, and that you can plug your iPhone/Mp3 player into it.

Specifications:
Portable 3-Speed Turntable
Portable Audio Ready-Simply Plug In Your Portable Audio Device Or MP3 Player
RCA Audio Output
Headphone Jack
Stereo Speakers

Crosley Radio (official website) has a lot of vintage looking designs in turntables, radios, speakers and much more, so if you're a vintage loving tech fan, this is a must!

Buy here (Amazon): Crosley CR8005A-TU Cruiser Portable Turntable (Turquoise)  ($79.95) or the official website (they charge $99.95 for some reason...)

0 Comments